Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Introducing Inner Thoughts - The Shower Chronicles

I might be the only one, but I find that my mind wonders when I take a shower. Some of it cracks me up and some of it really causes continued deep thought. Either way, I thought it might be funny to share some of my inner thoughts from the shower. I call it, Inner Thoughts - The Shower Chronicles.

While in the shower this morning, I remembered that PSA from some of the Hollywood elites telling us to conserve water by peeing in the shower in the morning instead of the toilet. I got to laughing so hard at that ridiculous idea, I inadvertently conserved some water.

We had McDonald's for dinner last night. I honestly don't know why I eat that food. Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun. The real truth of it is that those beef patties always seem like they just got pulled from a vat of hot water. I'm not sure if I should be excited or scared of something called "special sauce". As if to say, this is just too nasty for us to give it a proper name. The lettuce is tasteless and practically colorless. The cheese makes the thought of chewing on a plastic toy more appealing. And where in the world do they find those pickles. I've never seen a pickle that doesn't have seeds in the center of it except when they are on my Big Mac. I never do onions, so I can't complain. But those buns!  Does McDonald's only serve day old buns? You would think after those wet patties and that special sauce, it would at least soften those stale buns up a little bit. I think the only reason I eat at McDonald's is for their fries. In a fast food arena where EVERYONE is changing up their fries, thank God McDonald's is not. Honestly, I think if they changed their fries, no one would eat there. I sure wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment